- Persons 15 years of age or younger are permitted until 10:00 PM if accompanied by a parent or guardian. Persons between the ages of 16 and 20 are permitted until 8:00 PM if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All players must be prepared to present valid ID at any time. Bags and backpacks may be searched at the door.
- All gates surrounding the courts will remain locked. Players must exit and reenter at the front door in order to retrieve balls that have been hit outside the fence.
- Outside containers must be empty when entering and can be filled at any complimentary water station once on the premises.
- Smoking is NOT permitted on the volleyball courts.
- All SSC participants, spectators, officials, and gameday coordinators share the responsibility to leave venues in a clean, trash-free condition.
- Dogs are not permitted
Southwest corner of IH35 and 45 Toll Road; on the IH35 access road in front of Fast Eddie's.
If parking lot is full, players may park at the Extended Stay Hotel and walk over. As long as cars are removed prior to 2:00 AM, they will not be towed. Hanovers 2.0 staff will also move vehicles from the hotel lot to the bar lot after hours in the event a player is not able to drive home that night.
On Thursday nights only, Hanovers 2.0 also offers complimentary valet service.